Frosted Glass Vinyl Graphics / Privacy Film
Frosted glass vinyl graphic film allows privacy with endless design options
Our custom frosted glass vinyl graphics look like etched glass. Frosted glass vinyl film is translucent allowing light to get through but provides enough privacy for conference rooms or other sensitive areas. The design options are endless — you can put a simple frosted glass vinyl logo on your door, use it as privacy film or even cover an entire conference glass wall for a brilliant frosted effect and it can be digitally contour cut allowing unique patterns, designs, and branding opportunities.
The possibilities are endless when it comes to layout options for the etched glass window film including:
- A simple band of frost on the glass – Place your logo, either cut out or applied in color, on top of a frosted glass band. (Common heights are 24”, 48” and 60” but can be custom cut to any height)
- Digitally cut letters, logos, and patterns – Add your business logo to any conference room, glass doors or storefront area. Using the reverse cut method, the logo is cut out of the frost and creates a nice premium etched glass effect.
- Complete privacy solution – You can cover an entire window film frosted window film to create a private office or workspace. Since the frosted film is translucent you can still have natural light enter the workspace without worrying about prying eyes.
- Add color – Use traditional sign vinyl on top of the frosted glass vinyl for even more branding and directional signage opportunities.
How we create frosted glass vinyl graphics
- We need an image of your windows or glass
- Approximate measurements
- A design file or a rough drawing or sketch of what you have in mind
GET A QUOTE NOW
This easy, 3 step quote form, is the best way to get started.
FAQ for frosted glass vinyl graphics
- Once we get the items above ( glass measurements, photos and a rough sketch) our graphics department can review project and put together an estimate your review
- Once you approve the project from our estimate our graphics team can go to work and create a mock-up or proof for you to review. (we send this in a PDF)
- After the mock up or proof is approved we can go to work and produce your project. (production time is typically 4-5 days put we can expedite).
- After production our logistics team will set-up and installation date and time.
Then you can enjoy your awesome graphics.