COVID19 - COMMITTED TO SAFETY
Safety Matters to Us
At ClimatePro, our number 1 priority is to keep our customer, employees, and their families safe. As we continue to closely monitor the coronavirus situation, we want you to know that we have taken steps to ensure we are serving you in the safest way possible for projects and businesses that qualify as being essential.
As a precautionary measure, to ensure we are doing everything we can to ensure a safe and healthy work environment, we have implemented increased hygiene routines. This includes increased cleaning and sanitizing of all offices and high contact areas.
All employees will be taking precautionary measures such as:
- Wearing gloves even when not working
- Limiting contact such as handshaking
- Hand washing and sanitizing before and after each customer visit
- Wearing a mask and face covering
- Commuting by themselves and not sharing vehicles while working
We will be doing everything we can to keep you and our technicians safe. Thank you for your trust in ClimatePro. We remain committed to safely serving you.
For Your Comfort and Health,
The ClimatePro Team
We have a detailed COVID-19 company policy here.