As we continue to monitor the Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments, the health and well-being of our employees and customers is the utmost importance to us. Given the current environment, it is especially important for us to take extra steps to promote the health and safety within our organization and in the community.
We have identified areas that we consider critical to operating. Within these areas, we have developed operational plans with our teams to ensure we have sufficient resources to keep providing services to our customers.
What we’re doing
ClimatePro has deployed preparedness efforts to maintain a safe work environment and to sustain our normal business operations.
- Educating staff with information and best practices to prevent the spread of any illness which includes sanitization and cough/sneeze etiquette.
- We are following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local state agencies and health authorities.
- Setting up hand sanitizing stations throughout our facility
- Any employee with any cold or flu symptoms is asked to stay home until symptom-free.
- Limiting all non-essential business travel.
We will continue to monitor this situation and will make adjustments, as necessary, to ensure our company remains operable and follow all government protocols as instructed. It is our goal to use every effort possible to keep our employees and customers safe and deliver services to all our clients.